Dear participants and fans of the CESAMIR conference, dear colleagues and friends!

First we would like to express our thanks to all of you for your interest in the 4th CESAMIR. We hope all you are all right and the COVID-19 pandemic has not hit you significantly.

The current situation in Europe is complicated, and the near future forecasts are not very optimistic too. This unfortunately concerns also organisation of the 4th CESAMIR 2020 and we had to decide what to do next.

Due to the still continuing COVID-19 outbreak and the uncertainty of the summer situation, the CESAMIR Scientific and Organizing Committee has discussed the possible scenarios and finally agreed to postpone the 4th CESAMIR symposium

This means, that the original date for the 4th CESAMIR (JULY 5-10 2020) is CANCELED.

The new date will be announced within 1-2 months (depending on the epidemiological situation) along with further essential information about payments, abstracts, etc.


We wish you a lot of health and thank you for understanding.

CESAMIR2020 Organizers